We are pleased to introduce the new generation of auto-flowering plants Auto giant Super Big.
This is a selection of plants autoflowering Haze later were crossed with each other with a stallion selected by ourselves from seeds of an old bank called Super Line Seeds that no longer exists. The result is XXL size plants, which can reach up to 2.5 meters high and outputs up to 500 grams per plant under optimum conditions.
Haze aromas and flavors, metal and lemony and with some copy more sweet taste, with a great production of flowers and especially bright resin.
Plants grow very strongly, vigor and excellent development of lateral branches that are filled with large buds that have nothing to envy to the light-dependent plants.
His ideal planting period would be the months of March, April and May for best results and collect in July or August very decent crops. If grown in the months of March or July will be smaller plants.
We do not recommend the use of large pots because this type of plant grows and flowers depending on their size. If we use too large pots of flowering may be lengthened more than necessary. The ideal would be around 100/120 days depending on your pot or if it is directly in mother earth.
For more discrete areas, terraces or balconies more than 15 liters are not recommended or alternatively leave them in a pot of about 7/11 liters until we see the first preflores and then transplant it to a slightly larger one. So we get to control the size.
If we want to get the maximum size and performance we recommend a pot of about 30/35 liters from germination and planting in April.
Stop cultivating bonsai trees and pasate to Auto Super Big !!
Genetics: Haze Amnesia (A.S.B) x Haze (A.S.B)
Type: 80% sativa - 20% indica
Outdoor harvest: 100/120 days
Harvest indoor: you can not grow indoors.
Height: from 1 to 2.5 meters depending on planting date, crop and climate form. Variable
Productions: up to 500 grams per plant. Variable. Very high.
Power: Very High
- Do not grow indoors. For its size it is not possible indoor cultivation.
- We do not recommend its cultivation in mother earth. Use pots to control the size. The higher the level, the greater the total cycle.
- Use little fertilized lands such as "light" and if possible mix some coconut and perlite to facilitate root development. Stimulates the roots always Trichodermas or mycorrhizae.
- Do not abuse the nitrogen or growth or flowering. Flowering consume many nutrients, because they are super productive plants, and a good Booster or Pk be necessary to achieve maximum performance.
- Do not use larger pots 35/40 liters it is not necessary or recommended if you do not want the cycle to be extended more than necessary. They can be transplanted, but bear in mind that the transplants in these plants lengthen the total cycle.
- Ideal for growing spring and early summer reap huge plants. They are also ideal for areas where the cold comes early and bad weather can hassling cultivation. Planted on April or May, in August we reap plants like we were in October.
- Another way to get the most out of these gene is planted late. Once we have made the cultivation of "season" and for example we have harvested in September, it is possible to cultivate in temperate zones and get an extra harvest on November.
- For the countries of northern Europe they are magnificent to harvest in July or August and avoid bad weather.