Ortega was originally made a little different from Nevil when he was doing his Seedbank thing with Sensi...Shantibaba made a selection from an old school set of seeds that originated from NL#1 and NL#5...from mid 80s. It is expected to keep a good Christmas tree structure in growth and flowers in 6-8 weeks, giving strong fruity, deep berry flavors . It is an excellent all round effect and acts for many like a night medicine. Aids sleep disorders well and muscular conditions...a must try.
- Heritage: Ortega
- Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
- Family of breed: Basically full Afghan (NL#1 x NL#5)
- Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
- Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
- Expected yield: Due to its Afghan origins and the particular parent plants one would expect between 500-750 grams per square meter
- Flowering period: Due to the predominance of Afghan origins this strain usually finishes outside in the Nth Hemisphere between 10-20 th of October but you can find some earlier. In the southern Hemisphere it should finish in March-April.
- Recommendations: Difficult to say anything negative about this strain, and should be on the first try seeds from MNS camp.
- Special Notes: Once you find a keeper in this strain it will act as a bread and butter strain for you and fellow users. It has the potential to be narcotic depending upon the time of day you use it.
- 100% Indica
- High (15-20%)