Autoflowering giant A.S.B (Auto Super Big) based on Critical Mass. The Critical largest and most productive autoflowering. 100/120 days cycle.
High Mass is our new giant based on genetic autoflowering Critical Bilbo. Developed by Guerilla, this 4th generation auto-flowering is like the High Ryder, one of the largest and most productive of all current cars.
High Mass is a sweet and creamy taste that reminds a lot to the Critical Mass Original and form tight and dense buds with lots of resin. Its effect is softer than the High Ryder and is indicated to be able to consume all day without feeling of sluggishness or heaviness. Its full cycle from seed germination to be about 100-120 days and reached sizes between 1 and 2 meters easily. Depending on the time of year that are developed and the form thereof (ground or pots) will be more or less large. The ideal for growing these plants months are March, April or May, for harvest in May, June or July harvests so far unthinkable in auto-flowering plants.
Genetics: Critical Mass (Clone Bilbo) A.S.B
Type: 60% sativa - 40% indica
Outdoor harvest: 100/120 days
Harvest indoor: you can not grow indoors.
Height: from 1 to 2.5 meters depending on planting date, crop and climate form. Variable
Productions: up to 500 grams per plant. Variable. Very high.
Taste / Aroma: fruity, very sweet. Creamy.
- Do not grow indoors. For its size it is not possible indoor cultivation.
- We do not recommend its cultivation in mother earth. Use pots to control the size. The higher the level, the greater the total cycle.
- Use little fertilized lands such as "light" and if possible mix some coconut and perlite to facilitate root development. Stimulates the roots always Trichodermas or mycorrhizae.
- Do not abuse the nitrogen or growth or flowering. Flowering consume many nutrients, because they are super productive plants, and a good Booster or Pk be necessary to achieve maximum performance.
- Do not use larger pots 35/40 liters it is not necessary or recommended if you do not want the cycle to be extended more than necessary. They can be transplanted, but bear in mind that the transplants in these plants lengthen the total cycle.
- Ideal for growing spring and early summer reap huge plants. They are also ideal for areas where the cold comes early and bad weather can hassling cultivation. Planted on April or May, in August we reap plants like we were in October.
- Another way to get the most out of these gene is planted late. Once we have made the cultivation of "season" and for example we have harvested in September, it is possible to cultivate in temperate zones and get an extra harvest on November.
- For the countries of northern Europe they are magnificent to harvest in July or August and avoid bad weather.