To this day, the most silent but highest achieving plant coming out of the MNS camp since Super Silver Haze is the Mango Haze. This was made with the proven parent line that SSH came from as well as a long line of pedigree winning and highly performing plants.
To this day, the most silent but highest achieving plant coming out of the MNS camp since Super Silver Haze is the Mango Haze. This was made with the proven parent line that SSH came from as well as a long line of pedigree winning and highly performing plants. The flavor of the Mango Haze is so close to that of a ripe Mango you feel to chew its aromas as you sample it - a classic plant that is clearly selected for the terpenes it holds within its genetic make-up, since its effect is as good as it gets.! It can be a little tricky with selection but being thorough with the elements you feel to have in a plant, this hybrid can make it all happen for a patient and meticulous grower alike. It will be like finding a large gold nugget in a river bed once you put in the time and do the selection work, however patience will be required as it has the possibility to flower for up to 11 to 12 weeks. Simply flower a clone coming from the seed mother to reduce the flowering time as this is a tip that a lot of Haze growers recognized independently since the onset of the internet helpdesks and forums. For people who wish to adventure into a delicate world where exquisite flavors and sensational highs are possible without being in a hurry or without having to grow for commercial reasons then this is a plant worthy to grace your gardens! Very highly recommended for all growers who are ready to find something special. An expected yield per square meter indoors would range between 400-550 grams. Outdoors and greenhouses will reward you with substantial yields especially if this plant is tipped during its growing phase several times. With a 50% Haze influence this is going to be a little more challenging to grow and will need patience, but the rewards will be more than worthwhile - a flower most all of us will be happy to bring out for New Year or big events in time!
- Heritage: Mango Haze x Afghan Haze
- Category: Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
- Family of breed: 12.5% NL5, 12.5% Skunk,25%Afghan and 50% Haze
- Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
- Preferred medium: bio and hydro, outdoors/greenhouse
- Expected yield: An expected yield per square meter indoors would range between 400-550 grams.
- Flowering period: Patience will be required as it has the possibility to flower for up to 11 to 12 weeks in indoor rooms. I would be inclined to only expose this hybrid to 3- 4 days of 18 hr growth in an indoor setup and directly to 12/12 flowering. Discard any plants going more than 13 weeks as they will be unpractical for most growers.
- Recommendations: Very highly recommended for all growers who are ready to find something special - especially for those who desire incredible taste - a real connoisseurs plant when done well.
- Special Notes: Putting two selected versions of both these heart-winning plants together will mean that those growers who take their time selecting with a fair sample number will be in for a treat of a life time. Both plants have performed for so many people over the last decade, as good pedigree breeds do, and reputation can be seen on online forums...all of which explain how happy growers, patients and recreational users gave their hearts away to these plants. Now bringing them in unison the potential to find a superb cloner and turn on the medical world will be closer than you think...a good project plant for those who are up for the challenge.
- Hoch (15-20%)