by Mr. Nice
Over the past decade in the cannabis culture, there have been several new hybrids developed that took the cannabinoid levels to some significant heights inthe growing plant. Since it is becoming the most sought after research topic worldwide by numerous professionals in this area, this combination a most interesting and intriguing plant to work with.
Over the past decade in the cannabis culture, there have been several new hybrids developed that took the cannabinoid levels to some significant heights inthe growing plant. Since it is becoming the most sought after research topic worldwide by numerous professionals in this area, this combination a most interesting and intriguing plant to work with.The genetic makeup of this particular blend combines Afghan, South Indian and Brazilian in a single plant. The phenotypes range from an expression of a sativa with an indica type flower to a dense indica predominance. Selection is definitely something to spend a little time on to customize the plant to one's requirements. In a normal indoor grow this plant can be grown for a week to 10 days before being flowered. Expected flowering times range between 7-10 weeks (depending on the phenotype flowered0.An expected yield of 400-550 grams per square meter is a rule of thumb, but it depends on how one grows/flowers and the selection of the seed. This plant has the capacity to stretch a little, but nothing to get too concerned about with a normal height room. The distinctive features of this plant are the aroma, taste, and the effects once the product is ready. These all vary considerably depending upon the particular plant; however, if one finds strange aromas, one might well be surprised by the effects. It may not be for everyone but those looking for a holy grail type of plant for their gardens should give this hybrid a try. It can be very rewarding to find that 1 in a 1000.
- Heritage: G13 x Widow
- Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
- Family of breed: Afghan/skunk, South Indian, Brazilian
- Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba's
- Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
- Expected yield: Indoor expect 350-450g/m2 and as an g/h or outdoor plant expect 400 g/plant
- Flowering period: Expected flowering times range between 7 - 10 weeks depending upon the phenotype you select. North hemisphere end of September and in the southern hemisphere around early April.
- Recommendations: For the inexperienced growers to the most advanced cultivator.
- Special Notes: Two of the most written about strains since the 90's ...a definite plant worth growing, but selection will be the key.
||Zum größten Teil Indica
We also accept other cryptocurrencies:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bongger, CannabisCoin, CannaCoin, Counterparty, Digibyte, Dogecoin, DopeCoin, Ether, HempCoin, Litecoin,
Marijuanacoin, Mastercoin, Novacoin, Nubits, Peercoin, PotCoin, Reddcoin, SativaCoin, Startcoin, StorjX, TetherUSD.
Contact us for more information.