Probably one of the most favorite effects growers look for is found on the Master Kush side of strains. Bringing the double Haze male opens the possibilities to Heaven on a stick, or should I say a flower!
- Heritage: MKSK x HzAC
- Category: Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
- Family of breed: 25% Afghan, 25% Skunk, 50% Haze
- Breeder: Shantibaba
- Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
- Expected yield: Expect 500 grams per m2 indoors and minimum 500 grams per plant outdoors.
- Flowering period: Indoor flowering one should be able to find a 9 weeker but the range would be normally 10-12 weeks...depending upon the phenotype selected as a mother. Would not recommend for outdoors flowering in the Northern Hemisphere unless in a greenhouse and then it would require shading to complete the cycle. In the Southern Hemisphere June would be an expected time of completion, but too south again we would not recommend for outdoor flowering to completion as the cold and rains can inhibit the plant finishing properly.
- Recommendations: For the grower who is keen to learn about Haze hybrids…so preferably not first time growers.
- Special Notes: Effect and flavor are bigger than their sum, and this plant can be a key for that unopened lock to the future of self medicating.